Stay informed as you make your plans to travel to Committee Week in Coral Gables
SAIA is looking forward to seeing many of you in-person at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables in late April!
Being in-person for this meeting in these new times, requires much forethought to be sure we take every precaution to keep those attending safe. These guidelines could change between now and the meeting – so check back often.
Below are the Covid protocols that are in place by the SAIA and the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables:
- Wear a mask
- The use of a mask is mandatory in all of the hotel areas (with the exception of F&B event while eating)
- Observe social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart
- SAIA staff will take daily temperature of all attendees prior to entering your first session
- Stop at registration each morning where a hands-free temperature will be taken
- If you have a temperature you will not be allowed to attend the meeting that day
Below please find a link from the hotel outlining all the precautions being taken to protect hotel guests.
Safety First Wellbeing Always | The Americas | Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Please be informed that this guidelines in Miami Dade County are continually changing but you can find the latest on this website: