District Sales Representative
The District Sales Representative (DSR) identifies and builds new business opportunities by identifying and selling prospects by researching and analyzing sales options; maintains existing business by developing relationships with customers.
An ideal candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented and accountable. Self-started with consistent experience exceeding goals, positive attitude and high energy. Strong customer relations skills and excellent communication skills.
This role is expected to:
- Generate sales leads, call on potential new customers, and enhance relationships with current clients in order to sell products and services consistent with branch revenue and profitability goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer vertical access requirements via job site analysis and / or provided information (blueprints, plans, specifications, etc.) in order to prepare innovative and effective access solutions, and corresponding cost proposals.
- Prepare and present solutions and applications to customers in a clear and convincing manner while answering questions and/or objections to secure the sale; negotiate terms and conditions of sales to best advantage of the company and mutual satisfaction of the customer
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with external customers and the Spider team.
- Coordinates the sale, delivery and installation of equipment; provides leadership and expertise to assure customer confidence and satisfaction to facilitate job profitability.
- Collects and reports on market intelligence; evaluates competitor activities and/or products in the territory.
- Maintains documentation of sales activities, customer contacts, and related expenses via CRM and pipeline management.
District Sales Representative
||Spider by BrandSafway
|Posting Start Date:
||To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to utilize the following skills:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus
- Requires the ability to review and process important customer information (blueprints, plans, specifications) and prepare timely accurate, and competitive bids for the sale and/or rental of materials.
- Ability to make decisions, research and resolve problems, work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage and prioritize responsibilities and complete multiple projects and activities with strict time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers, company employees, and customer employees at job sites and give sales presentations and negotiate terms and conditions of sales to the best advantage of the company.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years business-to-business outside sales experience in this geographic area (preferably commercial construction scaffold / access related and/or industrial scaffold, coatings or insulation) with demonstrated skills and success in new account development.
- Requires a current and valid driver's license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
- Requires knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications, Outlook, Customer Relations software packages, and standard office equipment.
- Must be very comfortable, with proven experience, working at heights.
||This listing expires on: 12/1/2027