Sr. Sales Represenatitive
The Sales Representative is responsible for preparing proposals for contracting the installation and removal plus rental and expenses of equipment required for specific projects. These applications may involve scaffolding, mastclimbers, construction elevators, swing stage, trash chutes, shoring, etc. within the DFW metroplex and surrounding geographic territories.
The Sales Representative will develop a revenue generation plan consistently meeting or exceeding company goal through the creation of sales leads, prospecting, and establishing ongoing rapport with current and potential customers leading to future work within the commercial and industrial construction markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Develops new customers; identifies and pursues valuable leads.
- Services current client base, responding to needs and requirements; provides technical advice.
- Maintains records of projects to properly manage job sites; generates other reports as required.
- Assists with bidding on jobs and material takeoffs.
- Determines preliminary equipment and labor needs.
- Provides clarification to customers on terms and conditions.
- Consults with design and operations departments as required.
- Generates revenue in the commercial and industrial construction markets.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- Prepare and present technical presentations on products and services.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
Sr. Sales Represenatitive
||Fort Worth, TX
|Posting Start Date:
- Strong ability to read architectural and structural blueprints; ability to visualize shoring, and scaffolding schemes.
- At least 5+ years outside sales experience in the scaffolding industry.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leadership, customers, and the field general superintendents.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and Avontus is a plus.
- Must possess valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Must be able to travel locally and some overnight travel as required.
||This listing expires on: 12/1/2028