Please review the job description below.
National Sales Manager
Position Title: National Sales Manager
Company: ReechCraft, Inc.
Location: Southeast USA
ReechCraft, Inc. has become a leader in creating and manufacturing innovative access solutions since 1994. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with durable and highly useful product solutions. At ReechCraft, we understand that exhibiting a high level of integrity throughout the entire business cycle from manufacturing to the way we service our customers is vital. Our goal is to be World Class in all aspects of our business. www.reechcraft.com
National Sales Manager ReechCraft Inc.
Lead the sales organization of the Company while maximizing revenue and profitability.
Responsible for all sales activities of the Company to expand existing markets and to increase company market share. This position will also be assigned to a territory and will be responsible for the sales of that territory.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Recruit, hire and train effective Territory Sales Managers and perform annual reviews.
- Monitor sales activities and call notes using the provided CRM system.
- Establish territory goals while developing and providing sales performance metrics providing reports to management as required.
- Sales budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Participate and work closely with the marketing department for sales related planning and sales resources. Engage with marketing to develop case studies, presentations, and videos as necessary.
- Lead sales meetings and participate in Company operational meetings.
- Engage in product and pricing discussions.
- Provide or delegate sales activities in non-assigned territories.
- Generate sales leads and call on potential new and current customers.
- Establish relationships with new customers and enhance the relationships with current customer base.
- Provide demonstrations to prospective dealers and customers.
- Train Dealer sales reps and provide certified training to set-up and service personnel.
- Provide product technical and safety training to the dealers and end users.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows.
- Maintain an awareness of the competitive marketplace, such as pricing, products, and programs.
National Sales Manager
|Posting Start Date:
||Skills and knowledge required:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or sales and marketing.
- 8 – 12 years of territory sales experience or combination of territory and sales management experience.
- Previous experience in the access industry a plus.
- Strong leadership qualities to promote and enhance sales staff.
- Ability to be a driven self-starter who is a team player.
- Highly organized and great attention to detail.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle safely.
||This listing expires on: 12/1/2029